Thursday, June 4, 2015

Handmade Gift Exchange-Deadline 6/7

Cards I Made
  So I love to craft!  Glitter, Washi Tape, Markers and all things lovely keep me sane.  Going into my magical crafting world is a very happy place for me where time stops and I am brought back to memories of coloring with my Grammy.   
  Just like I use any excuse to throw a party, I will use any excuse to craft.  Twice a year, Craftaholics Anonymous hosts a Handmade Gift Exchange for readers and crafters everywhere. Participants make a handmade gift for another crafter with whom they are paired. This is a great way to make a gift AND a friend!
  I have done this twice now and really look forward to it.  It is that time of year again and I have signed up.  You should do it too!!  Sign ups end 6/7 and you have to send your gift by 7/1.  The first time I made a set of cards, the second time I did cards and a mason jar soap dispenser.  I am still up in the air with what I will do this time.




Like to Craft? Sign for the Handmade Gift Exchange hosted by @CraftaholicsAnonymous http://www.craftaholicsanonymous.net/?p=17447 #HandmadeGiftExchange

Wreath I Made out of Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment