Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Catching Up


Lil Miss Fabulous Heading off into the Sunset at 2
  So I am known as a bit of a story teller. I have been telling stories and heading off on adventures and telling stories as long as I can remember.  I love to share my adventures, and always do so in an animated fashion.  So now I am going to have to play a bit of catch up over the next few weeks filling this section with recent trips and tips.  I like to travel often and hope to give tips to make it possible for others too.  If you do not see a locale you are interested in, chances are I may have been there and will have some off the wall tips and so just shoot me a message and I will be happy to share.  Cheers to many Ab Fab adventures.                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment